Digital Grain Moisture Meter
$450.00 AUD (Ex GST)
The Grain Moisture Meter 2166 is a dependable performer, providing consistent grain moisture readings across a wide variety of grain types.
The unit is extremely robust and simple to use with inbuilt temperature compensation to minimise variations in the field.
- 40 grain scales
- Multi-PointTM adjustable calibration.
- Built-in calibration button for displaying the average of saved test results.
- Back lighted display.
- Higher-frequency, capacitive circuit improves accuracy.
- Enhanced temperature compensation circuit.
- Moisture range: 5% to 40% depending on grain tested
- Temperature range: 0° to 45°C
- Repeatability & Accuracy: ± 0.5% in normal moisture range for stored grain
- Display Resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Two 9 volt batteries not included
Alfalfa, Barley, Beet, Buckwheat, Canary, Clover: Purple, Clover: White, Corn: High Moisture, Corn: Low Moisture, Dactyl, Fescue, Flax (Linseed), Lentils, Lupins: Yellow, Millet, Mustard, Navy Beans, Oats, Peanuts: Spanish, Peas: Fodder, Peas: Green, Peas: Yellow, Phleum, Popcorn: White, Popcorn: Yellow, Rapeseed (Canola), Rice: Long, Rice: Medium, Rye, Rye Grass, Safflower, Sorghum (Milo), Soybeans, Sunflower, Sunflower: Stripe, Triticale, Wheat: Durum, Wheat: Hard Red Spring, Wheat: Hard Red Winter, Wheat: Soft Red Winter, Wheat: White