Jackal Monitor & Controller Kit – Build Your Own
$520.00 – $755.00 AUD (Ex GST)
The Jackal is a compact, robust multifunctional monitor & basic spray controller that adapts onto any machine. Performing simultaneous tasks, recording trips and alarm outputs the Jackal is a truly outstanding device that every farming operation should have.
Here are a few of the many functions possible
- Area Meter
- Tacho Meter
- Flow Meter
- Batch Meter
- Batch controller
- Rate monitor
- 3 Section Spray Rate Controller
- Level monitor
- Pressure sensor
- Depth meter
- Wheel slippage
3 Levels of Unlock
- 2 Ports unlocked – 1x Speed/Area & 1x Tachometer
- All Ports unlocked for Monitoring – No Control Outputs
- All Ports unlocked for Monitoring & Control
The Jackal is capable of monitoring and controlling 6 functions simultaneously.
With appropriate sensors attached the Jackal can display simple speed, area & RPM to providing a full 3 section rate control for liquid applications. A single Jackal can do it all!
A total of 12 ports available which are split between monitoring and control functions.
Sensors are simply terminated into the rear of the unit or a handy 5m + 5m Jackal harness can also be provided.
There are multiple trip counters as well as an overall total allowing the operator to track numerous jobs in a period of work.
The Jackal can be put ‘on hold’ by the operator or by a suitable signal switch from the machinery implement.
Great features include
- Easy wizards for fast setup of Area & speed Meter, Area & speed meter with GPS, Tacho Meter, Flowmeter, Slippage Meter, Spray Controller & Generic Wizard
- 1UP, 2UP or 3UP line display – Your choice of up to 3 lines per screen (page)
- LIVE data as you scroll through each page
- Ability to short name each port. i.e. label Sha 1 as SF1
- Set high & low alarm points for each input
- Enhanced Trip function for single & cumulative
- The ability for each input used to display information using imperial and metric units.
- Your choice of number of decimal places
- Arrange front page to your liking…. You select what you want to show on each line
- Auto calculate or manually set calibration factors External run/hold or alarm function
- Quickly enable/disable ports without losing settings for next time usage
- Optional Radar function output
- 3 Section Rate controller with the ability to automatically & manually control a flow control valve , 3 sections plus dump valve