Please note this is a digital download.
- The link will automatically download upon completion of a valid email address.
- The download contains a ZIP file that should be unzipped to your desktop or C:\
- In the unzipped folder, locate “AgGuide.exe” to run the demo
- Farmscan Ag’s flagship guidance and Precision Ag product is AgGuideV4 – which combines many of the tasks you need to maintain an efficient and hassle-free operation. AgGuide has the ability to Map, Guide, Steer, GPS Level Guide, Rate Control & Implement Steer with additional hardware.
- AgGuide plus Level Guide provides a comprehensive system to control a grader blade/bucket to replicate and improve upon standard laser levelling tasks – at a fraction of the standard cost and hassle. Single planes can be easily marked with three points, or a combination of points and defined slopes. With the use of companion software or design services, full-multi-plane cut-fill maps can be used with powerful coloured on-screen mapping including contour profiling. Contour banks are also easy to make.
AgGuide can be run on any Windows 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x86) processor, Intel or AMD.
Please read the following information carefully before you download any software from our website
There are inherent dangers in the use of any software available for downloading on the internet and Farmscan Ag Pty Ltd (FSAG) cautions you to make sure that you understand the potential risks before downloading any software. All files provided have been virus scanned; however, for your own protection, you should scan these files again (as you should for any file downloaded from the Internet). FSAG uses reasonable care to ensure that software products, files etc are safe to operate when installed according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions and that all products are free from any known software virus. If you have any doubt at all about the safety and operation of software made available to you, do not download the software. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of data and equipment used in connection with any of the software and FSAG will not be liable for any damages that you may suffer in connection with using, modifying, or distributing any of the software.