Farmscan Ag Eye View – Wifi Camera
$195.00 AUD (Ex GST)
The Farmscan Ag Eye View is the perfect Wifi to mobile device camera system designed to assist anyone with troubles backing up, hitching a trailer or simply monitoring traffic behind you while pulling farm machinery. The uses are endless!
The all new Farmscan Ag Eye View is the perfect Wifi to mobile device camera system designed to assist anyone with troubles backing up, hitching a trailer or simply monitoring traffic behind you while pulling farm machinery.
Download the FREE camera app to your mobile device, search for the camera on your wifi settings, connect and view. – Easy as that.
NB : Users Android 7.0 (Nougat) – Please accept the “Install Anyway (unsafe)” during the install procedure.
*** All Android users will need to ALLOW Unknown Sources when prompted ***
The Farmscan Ag Eye view camera comes with a magnetic mount, recharge cable and internal battery to last over 5hrs. Simply charge the camera via a USB socket or the same way you charge your phone.
- Great for Caravaner and campers
- Horse trailer/float owners
- Great for reversing trailers and hitching
- View oncoming vehicles when transporting farm machinery
- Makes viewing inside field bins while filling easier
- Endless possibilites
- Reverse Image displayed on screen - Great for reversing onto trailers
- 6x Infra Red lights for night vision
- IP 68 rating - Rugged design
- 120 degree viewing angle
- Magnetic Mount
- Easy adjustable mount
- 2100mAh Battery (Time tested was between 5-6hrs)
- 3.7V Battery
- Complete Recharge from Flat - About 4.5hr
- Recharge from a standard 5v USB connection
- Transmit power of 17dB
- Wifi communications
- 15-25m wireless connection distance (Can be less if barriers are in the way)
- During our test, we consistently received signal @ 50m using a Samsung S5
- Individual results may vary depending on phone & model
- App has the ability to take pictures and video
- NB : Only ONE device to camera can be connected at one time for viewing.
- However multiple phones/devices can view the same image when connected.