Farmnavigator G7 Ezy + GPS Antenna Kit
$2,650.00 AUD (Ex GST)
The Farmnavigator G7 Ezy is the ultimate starter GPS solution for today’s precision farmer. Italian designed and German engineered to withstand Australia’s harshest conditions. If you thought Intelligent Farming technology was not for you, the Farmnavigator G7 Ezy will change your mind.
Affordable and easy to use, it can be adopted by farms of any size & shape.
Light and easy to install
G7 Ezy Farmnavigator is powerful yet weighs only 640g. The special bracket includes a cigarette power cable and 3 serial ports for the external GPS input.
Dust and water proof
The display is covered edge to edge with hard glass that can be easily cleaned from dust. Suitable for use on tractors without a cab on farm motor bikes.
The Farmnavigator G7 Ezy features an ultra bright 7” sun-light readable display, with incredible high definition and multi-touch capabilities. You can use multiple finger gestures on the display to scroll menus, or to zoom in and out the field view by stretching and pinching with two fingers.
The Farmnavigator G7 Ezy software is farmer-friendly, with a very intuitive interface and large buttons for each function.
Create a database of fields
Start creating your fields’ database: measure your field boundary, calculate the area and save the position of obstacles or soil samples.
Choose your guidance pattern
Choose the guidelines for your activity and follow the guidance cursor to correct your driving.
- A-B parallel lines
- Identical curves
- Adaptive contour or
- Pivot guidelines
Save and recall guidelines for further activities in the field.
So EZY ! – Just make sure the guidance line is always visible through the circle on the top of the smart cursor. The cursor will help you understand the tractor turn radius, to quickly correct your steering.
When starting a job, you can create a headland within the field boundary, based on your working width.
- The Headland Management function is very useful for irregular fields such as triangular fields. When active, it will automatically close the sections of the implement at the headland border, the headland can be worked at the end, avoiding unnecessary overlaps.
- The headland function can be used with A-B parallel guidelines, identical curves and adaptive contour guidelines.
The Farmnavigator G7 Ezy records data for each Job: farmer, activity, field, implements used, products used, worked area, total time etc.
- Manage your data: fields and jobs can be exported to Google Earth as .kmz files.
Create a profile for each implement and activity e.g. seeding, fertilizing, or spraying: set the working width, or the number of boom sections and their individual width. Then choose a profile and get visual indications for manual boom switch control to start reducing costs.
G7 Farmnavigator Specifications & Kit contents
- 7” bonded LCD, 1024x600px, Sunlight Viewable - 1000 nits
- Capacitive Multi -Touch Screen
- External Magnetic Antenna (GPS & GLONASS)
- Supply Voltage: 10-35 Vdc (via cigarette lighter plug)
- Power consumption: 820 mA MAX @ 12V (~10W)
- 2 serial ports: 1x DB9 powered 12V DC, 1x DB 9
- Operating temperature: -10° +65°
- Storage temperature: -30°C + 80°
- Water resistant and dust-proof iP5
- Dimensions: 188 x 146 x 33mm
- In vehicle quick dock
- Heavy duty window mounting suction kit
- Weight: 640g